Sewer Backup Phoenix, AZ and Nearby Areas
At Zippity Split, we know that experiencing a sewer backup in your Phoenix area home or business can be extremely stressful and embarrassing. Whether your sewer backup problem is a quick fix or a major repair, our certified professionals will get the situation resolved quickly and completely so that you can move forward with your day. If you are experiencing the signs of sewer backup, contact Zippity Split right away to schedule an appointment.
What are the Signs of a Sewer Backup?
Your sewer lines work hard to keep water flowing. Every activity that takes place in your Phoenix, AZ home or business that involves water--from washing dishes to doing laundry--relies on clean, clear, and intact sewer lines. When obstruction or damage prevents your sewer lines from properly functioning, wastewater will fill your pipelines until it backs up. The indications of a sewer line backup can range from minor warning signs to a full-blown emergency situation. If you experience any of the following symptoms of a sewer line backup, it’s important to call your local Zippity Split professionals right away.
- Slow draining water
- Repeated clogging
- Wastewater backup
- Foul smells coming up from drains
- Bubbling or gurgling toilets and drains
- Overflowing toilets
What Causes a Sewer Backup?
Sewer line backups are caused by obstruction or damage to your commercial or residential pipelines in Phoenix, Arizona. Some of the most frequent reasons that sewers back up are clogged pipes, tree root infiltration, and damaged sewer lines.
- Clogged Pipes - Clogged pipelines are one of the most common causes of sewer backup. Clogs and blockages can be caused by material and debris buildup within your pipes from food waste, cooking grease, hair, soap residue, toilet paper, and solid waste. Eventually, these materials build up to a point at which wastewater can no longer easily pass through, causing your sewer lines to back up into your home or business.
- Tree Root Infiltration - Tree roots are also a major culprit when it comes to your Scottsdale area home or business sewer lines backing up. Tree roots seek out water and will travel a long way to find it. Roots will enter through vulnerable spots in your pipelines, such as cracks, breaks, or loose joints, and they can quickly wreak havoc on your sewer lines if not given attention immediately.
- Damaged Sewer Lines - All pipelines will eventually age and be at risk of damage. Cracked, collapsed, or deteriorating sewer lines can choke off the water and waste drainage, causing raw sewage to seep into your lawn or back up into your home or business. Damaged sewer lines must be inspected and repaired or replaced right away to prevent further harm to your property.
Solving Your Sewer Line Backup Issues
If your sewer line is backing up, it’s imperative that a professional come to inspect your pipelines immediately. Our trained specialists will first inspect your sewer lines so that we can recommend the best solution for you and your home or business. Zippity Split Plumbing provides an array of services to get your pipes back in running order, including drain snaking, drain descaling, and pipeline repair.
- Drain Snaking - Drain snakes (often called plumber’s snakes) allow our technicians to reach, break apart, and dislodge clogs and blockages in your sewer lines. An affordable and effective solution, these long, flexible augers should only be used by your Zippity Split professional, as they can cause further damage to pipes if not properly used.
- Drain Descaling - Descaling machines are specialized devices attached to rotating cables that move through pipelines to scrape off corrosion and rust, allowing your pipes to flow freely once again. Our professionals use this versatile pipe cleaning method to quickly and efficiently improve water flow and remove the materials causing your sewer backup issues.
- Pipeline Repair - If your sewer backup problems are due to damaged, cracked, or collapsed pipes, Zippity Split offers both traditional excavation and trenchless sewer repair and replacement services. Our experts are committed to ensuring your sewer problems are solved quickly, efficiently, and with minimal disruption to your home or business, no matter how extensive the damage to your pipes.
Contact Your Sewer Line Experts at Zippity Split Today
If you’re experiencing one or more signs of a sewer line backup, it’s important that you call your local plumber in Phoenix, AZ right away. In addition, we serve Ahwatukee, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Scottsdale, and Tempe, AZ. We offer a variety of ways to schedule an appointment for your convenience. Download our app, schedule a consultation online, or call our industry professionals now to set up your one-hour appointment window. We promise to arrive exactly on time, but if we don’t, we will take $100 off your bill. Don’t let a small plumbing issue become a nightmare. Contact Zippity Split today.