Cracked Sewer Pipes Phoenix, AZ and Nearby Areas
At Zippity Split Plumbing, we are proud to serve as the Phoenix, AZ area’s plumbing experts. Our team is proud to serve Phoenix, Ahwatukee, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Scottsdale, and Tempe, AZ. We understand how much stress and anxiety sewer problems can cause, and we are here for you whether you suspect an issue or are experiencing an emergency. Cracked sewer pipes can make themselves known in subtle or very obvious ways. Read on to learn the signs of cracked sewer pipes so that you can be educated and prepared for the future. If you are currently experiencing one or more symptoms of a cracked sewer pipe, schedule an appointment with Zippity Split right away.
Symptoms of a Cracked Sewer Pipe
A cracked sewer pipe can cause extensive damage to the structure and integrity of buildings and landscaping structures if not repaired immediately. There are many signs that warn of cracked sewer pipes. None should be ignored. If you are experiencing any of the following in your Phoenix, AZ home or business, it’s important to contact your local professionals at Zippity Split as soon as you can.
- Multiple clogged drains, or drains that are repeatedly clogging
- Slow-moving drains
- Pooling water in the yard
- Unusually green or lush patches of grass
- Indentations in the lawn or under pavers
- Foundation slab or settlement cracks
- Foul odors and/or sewer gas smell
- Mold growing inside
- Insect infestation
- Rodent problem
Repairing Your Cracked Sewer Pipes
Our Phoenix, AZ plumbing professionals are trained and certified to provide a variety of options when it comes to residential or commercial sewer line repair. No matter how large or small the damage to your pipes, we will walk you through exactly what’s wrong and what the best repair options are for your scenario. As a trusted plumber in Phoenix, AZ, we are confident in our ability to fix your plumbing needs.
- Excavation Sewer Repair - Excavation is the traditional method of sewer line repair. Depending on the extent of the damage to your sewer line, excavation sewer repair may be the best way to ensure that your pipes are fully repaired and stay in great shape for years to come. Excavation repair requires that the dirt and soil above your pipeline is removed to allow full access to the sewer line. Once repairs or replacements are made, the land that had to be removed is put back in place and allowed to settle around your new pipes. Through traditional excavation techniques do interrupt sewer usage, we are dedicated to completing your repair as quickly as possible, and any interruption should be limited to no more than one or two days.
- Trenchless Sewer Repair - Most sewer repairs today do not require traditional excavation techniques. Trenchless sewer repair methods utilize state-of-the-art technology to fix cracked sewer pipes quickly and with minimal interruption or digging to your Scottsdale property. To repair your sewer with trenchless technology, we only need to dig one or two small access holes (rather than a large trench) on your property. This keeps your property intact and minimizes the amount of time that your sewage system is out of commission.
- CIPP (Cured-in-Place Pipe) and Point Repair Lining - Zippity Split’s team of plumbing experts is certified in CIPP (Cured-in-Place) and point repair lining techniques. These two lining options can be used alone or together to repair and replace your cracked pipes. To repair your sewer line using CIPP technology, our local technicians will insert and expand fiberglass polyester resin tubes into your existing pipelines. This resin tube sticks to the interior walls of your pipeline, eventually hardening and setting to create a new sewer line inside of your old one. Point repair lining utilizes the same resin to do patchwork repairs, replace missing sections of pipe, repair bends in the pipeline, and to offset weak joints.
Contact Your Zippity Split Plumbing Professionals in Scottsdale, AZ Today
The signs of a cracked sewer pipe should never be ignored. If you are concerned that your Phoenix, AZ home or business may have a cracked sewer line, download our personalized app or schedule an appointment online. We give you our word that we will arrive right on time to your one-hour appointment window. If we’re late, we will take $100 off your bill. Don’t delay. Call Zippity Split today.